Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Batty
Near the end of the newest video that's been put up (which answers a lot of good questions, so give it a watch) the Valve guy said that It will be an OPEN beta for PC only in October, rather then the repeatedly stated "Invite Only Closed Beta" talk.

What this means for those attending PAX and Eurogamer and their special codes? Perhaps a week or two early access?

But unless he slipped up and the info is wrong, it looks like we're all going to get a shot at the new game =)

Sniper Jesus
^winning
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Batty
New Beta and Commentary Video Updates (removed older videos except for trailer)
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Cheech86
Im looking forward to the cross console play. Meaning people with a controller are get gonna whooped by just about anyone with a mouseGrin It will be wierd to see the oldest maps in existance get a face lift. Whether thats a good or a bad thing idk but it should be interesting.

Tolik the Terrible
i think they canceled crossed platform play

Herpes
Yup, they did. The platforms could not keep up with the netcode.
Provehito In Altum - Launch Forth Into the Deep!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/herpes/siggy5.jpg

"Maybe Steve Irwin should have worn sun screen. It would have protected him from harmful rays."

CoraIsaac
I hope its free on PC. Sad

fjallraven bag

Oligh1952
Stumpy wrote:

Totally agree. If they do make a new funtimes the only thing that will save them from certain death is if they don't include a back wall for camping.........
By the way, I love collecting skins and recently discovered a platform for myself https://skin.club...s-history/ for opening cases. This is great!

Good day. I cannot but agree that cs go is gradually dying down. But already this summer, cs 2 is coming out and I hope that this will change the situation.

Jump to Forum: