Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
IhasAcellular
Looks.........................................kinda crappy :S

Lets hope that cinematic trailer is nothing like the real game.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Batty
Guys, that Trailer is FAKE. It's NOT REAL.

Firstly, the upload date for that is the 12th of August, they only just announced the thing on the 12th and it was still in Alpha, so they wouldn't have the trailer.
Secondly... common... do you really think I wouldn't have found that by now and already posted it?
Thirdly, the thing says "2012, I am BACK" ... there's no comment I could make that would be witty enough as a response to that.

and finally, that's the trailer for CounterStrike: Online, a Korean-only release back in 2008.

Sorry guys =P
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

xero_limits
so is this right this time?

http://www.gametr...bal/719794
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

pretzel
xero_limits wrote:

A. I doubt it, looks like the same korean thing

B. If they make it look that "cartoony", I straight up refuse to buy it.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

pretzel
pretzel wrote:
xero_limits wrote:

A. I doubt it, looks like the same korean thing

B. If they make it look that "cartoony", I straight up refuse to buy it.

oh god they did make it look cartoony. I hate that almost tf2 style.. gross. i hereby resign from future counterstrike anything. id rather rip my dick off and throw it in the river then pay money for that.

Tolik the Terrible
http://www.ign.co...review-pax

Tolik the Terrible
looks good to me. only thing they have to fix its the hands in my opinion, otherwise its looks good

TigerOx
I hope its free on PC.

It is very much a console game. Good to know CS:S isn't going anywhere.

pretzel
It's extremely consoley and tf2'y I'm not a fan.

Batty
I was going to post this stuff later, but it seems you guys thought i was just too slow! =3

Oh well, i'll update anyways
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Batty
How does this look like tf2, pretzel? are you high? this looks gorgeous o.0

I can't wait to tear into this game. As soon as all the MODs are updated and scripted for CSGO, CSS will be an afterthought.

Batty
UPDATED - Friday August 25

-Included Trailer, Preview, and Gameplay Videos
-Created W.I.P Weapon List.

pretzel
the art style, they didn't go realistic, they went comic book. It's completely and totally ugly, it hurts my eyes and my brain.

IhasAcellular
pretzel wrote:
the art style, they didn't go realistic, they went comic book. It's completely and totally ugly, it hurts my eyes and my brain.

All the guns also look horrible, the AK and M4 especially. Only thing that actually looked nice is the L96, which is sad. i was hoping they would get rid of the awp Sad
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Batty
Just learned that you can play with Keyboard and mouse, oyu know, if you want to play with us via your PS3. as for you with only 360's... well, sucks to be you

Batty
Also, after looking at different websites and so forth, we have the most collective information on CSGO on the internet =P How do we get this shit on Google so people can traffic into our website?

Sniper Jesus
Bailey Bat wrote:
Also, after looking at different websites and so forth, we have the most collective information on CSGO on the internet =P How do we get this shit on Google so people can traffic into our website?

I will see what I can do about that, I am posting links to this thread on Facebook group pages talking about CSGO. I might also have a few dollars worth of google adword sitting around someplace
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Stumpy
I don't like how they added to the crosshairs.... Idk if it looks TF2 or like their trying to do a CoD mix up thing with the visuals. Other than that I'm just interested to test it out. Good thing it doesn't come out till next year.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/98299_101.png

IhasAcellular
Only new gun that I saw in the trailer is some other sort of AK...probably an ak74. Lets hope they dont go the idiotic route of every other dev and make it a sub machine gun Sad
- Pretzel

Batty
IhasAcellular wrote:
Only new gun that I saw in the trailer is some other sort of AK...probably an ak74. Lets hope they dont go the idiotic route of every other dev and make it a sub machine gun Sad

You can pause and see a slew of new weapons in the Review video when the selection screen comes up. I kinda like the selection menu with it's fancy circular thingy.

Jump to Forum: