Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
ryuseishin
i like the idea of the tazer actually it could be fun, as for betas sign me up when they come out, and once its out i will still be playing on DoGz servers
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

Sniper Jesus
wait, so your going to get an option of a knife or a tazer???? anyway i agree with cell, one hit kills should be reserved for snipers and knife ninjas......then again its like the golden gun in bond games.....and i hope the tazer has a limited range otherwise it will be like the noob tube in cod(GAY)

bottom line tazer = BAD
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

delusional
i think a tazer would be a really really neat addition. I can't wait to try it out. I'm definitely going to get in on this beta though. I needs it!!!!!

Batty
Well i hope i can get in on the beta... I want to be able to keep sporting the infoz, and some player videos would be fantastic for this thread.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Jokers Wylde
Now if it was like a ballistic tazer i could see it disabling somebody{killing} so that might be something they are thinking of
There are alot of judgemental people in this world, and i think they are all worthless

IhasAcellular
If valve is smart, which they are....they should offer beta to who have over 1000 hours playtime, and all the 1.6 and CS:S pros....should be able to get them some people who have experience with the game.

Taser's real life effective range is less than 25 feet hopefully they shorten that to like 2 feet so you aren't guaranteed 1 free kill each round.

Jokers Wylde, what is a ballistic taser? Its not one of these...is it?

30daysofautism.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/st-os-phaser-blk.jpg

xD

Main thing im worried about valve doing is trying to in house everything. If they start offering map DLC's.....They are getting a nasty email from me.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Sniper Jesus
They need to release beta details!!!!!!!!!!!
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Scooby
I was reading an artilcle the other day of the first guys who got to play this as part of the press release. They increased the strength of the grenade! In the article they stated that when a nade was thrown from across the map it blew up and killed..... yes killed .... 3 guys at the same time! WOO HOO... finally a frag that gives some true damage!

Scooby
On another note... TIger have you thought about putting in a request with the company directly for beta access? All they could say is no... but if you make a good case... show them stats give them numbers and such and with our new server upgrade.... could happen. Just a thought

Scooby

Batty
Scooby wrote:
I was reading an artilcle the other day of the first guys who got to play this as part of the press release. They increased the strength of the grenade! In the article they stated that when a nade was thrown from across the map it blew up and killed..... yes killed .... 3 guys at the same time! WOO HOO... finally a frag that gives some true damage!

Yes, the first day of the group alpha testing had grenades that dealt fatal explosions even if the player was at full health. However, this was deemed unwanted by the vast majority of the group and thus scrapped by the Dev Team for the second day of testing, which is why I didn't include it in the thread =)
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

delusional
I dont think i would like fatal grenades anyway. I think increased nade damage would be nice but not just fatal.

Stumpy
Like a nade that did 80-90 if exploded point blank, range of damage depending on what part of the body is hit (head being 90 and feet being 80). That would be awesome cause I'm tired of random servers only having nade damage do 40-50 point blank. Like WTF?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/98299_101.png

Mastodon
i want a new Sniper Rifle. the Awp is getting boring. and i hope they add weapon customization. like colors and stuff. cuz i want to make my guns Rainbow color. Which sadly isnt going to happen. and i just typed all that shit for nothing.
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-55227-random.png

Evil_Zodiac
i'd love to have like "freeze nade" lol throw and if it lands in a certain area of an enemy it freezes them so they can't do shit lol then you go to work on em!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Batty
"Statue-tory" Rape Nade! ah ha ha xD

Evil_Zodiac
lol GOOD CALL BAILEY! lol
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
ryuseishin
i'd go with some of the items i remember seeing in perfect dark, like the n-bomb, disorients and makes you drop your weapons, would be fun as hell, similar to the flash nade but instead of blinding you just disorients you
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

Batty
Updated - August 23 2011

IhasAcellular
ryuseishin wrote:
i'd go with some of the items i remember seeing in perfect dark, like the n-bomb, disorients and makes you drop your weapons, would be fun as hell, similar to the flash nade but instead of blinding you just disorients you

icwutudidthar....
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

xero_limits
http://www.youtub...-h3cIPabQs

^^holy shit^^
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. " - General James Mattis, USMC - my personal hero.

Jump to Forum: