Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Spook's Thought for the Day 1-12-2008
Spook
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890 - 1969), speech to the Republican National Committee, January 31, 1958

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda, 'The Empire Strikes Back'

...the safest course is to do nothing against one's conscience. With this secret, we can enjoy life and have no fear from death.
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don`t appreciate the moment until it's passed.
Kanye West

Today I thought I should maybe do this for my own sanity. I was sitting here reading over this stuff just thinking. Everyone will find out soon enough because at the moment my head isn't all right.

A friend of mine commited suicide early friday morning. Im sad but it is life and the business of life doesn't stop. But my best friend saw him and saw he was down and she tried to talk to him until someone pulled her away to go to the restroom. So I took her out so that she could blow some steam and be with friends. She is blaming herself, and as her friend that hurts more. She thinks she could have stopped him. And if someone wants to do it there is no stopping him. Just like three years ago a guy killed himself infront of another friend of mine.

So I guess what Im saying is this a bunch of this other stuff comes across to me as petty. Im not writing this so u all can go poor Spook. I dont require sympathy. But maybe this will make some realize ..... i dont know maybe just realize.

Spook

Wheels
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

THREAD OVER THOUGHT OF THE YEAR.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

Spook
THANKS FOR TURNING MY PAIN INTO YOUR JOKE.

Spook
Kyle John Bilyeu
BILYEU Kyle John Bilyeu, 26, of Wardsville, died Friday, January 11, 2008. He was born September 21, 1981, in Jefferson City, a son of Gary William and Carol Ann Catherine Boessen Bilyeu. He attended St. Stanislaus Catholic School, and was a 2000 graduate of Blair Oaks High School. Kyle served in the U.S. Army Reserves. He worked for Capital Quarries as an equipment operator, and had been a driver for Bruemmer Trucking. He was a member of St. Stanislaus Catholic Church in Wardsville. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, drag racing, and tricking out big four-wheel drive trucks and cars. He also liked going to truck and auto accessory shows. He is survived by his parents, Gary and Carol Ann Bilyeu of Wardsville; his fianc?e, Amanda Nichols and her son Gavin of Meta; two sisters: Michelle Abbott and husband Steve of Jefferson City, Melanie Bilyeu of Jefferson City; maternal grandparents, John and Irene Boessen of Meta; a nephew, Gage Abbott; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by two brothers and one sister as infants; and his paternal grandparents, Lewis H. and Rosaline Bilyeu. Friends will be received from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. Monday at the Houser-Millard Funeral Home, where a rosary will be held at 3:30 p.m. and a prayer service will be held at 8:00 p.m. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, January 15, 2008, at St. Stanislaus Catholic Church with Fr. Greg Meystrik officiating. Interment will follow in the St. Stanislaus Cemetery. Expressions of sympathy may be made to St. Stanislaus School or Church. Arrangements are under the direction of HOUSER-MILLARD Funeral Directors, 2613 W. Main, 636-3838. millardfamilychapels.com

Wheels
Spook wrote:
THANKS FOR TURNING MY PAIN INTO YOUR JOKE.
Its ok, everything is a joke to me. People need to learn to laugh more.

True story: I have testicular cancer.

Its hilarious.

I am going to have one ball.

SeVeN
You are testicular cancer wheels ....you act like a real asshole to other members of this clan..and i could care less when you joined DoGz...doesn't make any difference... not many like you or want you in the clan...now tell me this ?? Is that a joke to you, is that funny to you??Grin
Edited by SeVeN on 14-01-2008 19:05

Wheels
Yeah. I laughed my ass off, actually. The fact that you let people on the internet get to you so badly is comedy gold.

Spook
please stop...look i just got another phone call....another one of my friends in at the university hospital with bad head injury....just stop. you think my pain is funny that is cool. but i consider a lot of these people like family. sooo you tell your family when u are having difficulty. if you dont like it then ignore it and dont post. just leave me alone please. i cant take this shit. my aunt is in the hospital God knows if she is going to make it, kyle killed himself, doug is in ICU with really bad head injury...i dont need you picking fights for your entertainment. please im asking begging just stop it.

dementia
Wheels you are not funny at all to anyone but yourself. It is pathetic that everyone keeps yelling for us to act like a family and try not to hurt each other's feelings and all of us have to abide by those rules with the exception of Wheels. How can we be a fully functional family if he is exempt to all the rules of our family and he is a fucking prick to everyone that he deems isnt good enough for this clan.There is only 2 people that even want you here. The only reason you are still here is for some retarded reason those people decide that all of us are not equal to themselves and you. If they did think we were equals then you would have to abide by the same rules and would be reprimanded if you broke/bent those rules. You continue to harass spook and this is unacceptable. If you do have testicular cancer I am sorry that you have to deal with that. But it does not give you the right to upset people on purpose all the time. You know you are hurting her and yet you do it anyway. If you dont have anything nice to say when a woman is baring her sole then keep your fucking mouth shut. If anyone has a problem with what I am saying then you can PM me or you can continue to follow this heartless bastards example and ruin her heartfelt thread even more. It is your individual decisions to do so and I can not stop that but I will not keep my mouth shut when I see this shit happening. It is ridiculous that I have more balls than those that are letting him do this over and over again. You know who you are and you disgust me and I hope one day you grow a heart and some balls and straighten the fuck up!

www.myspace.com/bottom_d
Otaku
Spook.... I'm sorry.
i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/_dzaztr_/otakudigisig.png

Spook
thank you dementia and otaku...when it rains it pours. im trying to keep my head up. just hard to do ya know. Smile Thank you everyone for being supportive. I love you all.

god
i wish i could help you out more than i could.

sorry for your loss. i really dont know what to say... if you want to talk im here for you.

DumpTruck
i feel for you spook.. i have lost a few really good friends in that past 2 years... one by suicide.. others by car accidents.. and at a young age of the oldest 23, 23 years old is not the time to die! so it was rough for the family and friends around...
and for some assholes like wheels acting the way they do on here does'nt help! so wheels FUCK OFF!!! stop posting on shit you have no need posting on your fucking screw up on life! you make alot of shit into alot more then it needs to be on this forum!
if i had my way your fucking petty ass would be GONE! witch i will be talking it over with more of the admins.
you need to grow up and shut the fuck up when you dont need to talk!!!
this was not a joking matter! and you tried to make it into one for no god damn reason.
so smarten the fuck up, and use some common sence!!!
Tristin!
[
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4169_random.png

Spook
scooby has spoke with him on sunday...he didn't have time to before due to some personal issues soo like i have said lets let this go and start over. we are going to start our new year new slate just a little late this year.

thank you for your support...my friend kevin(portland and adp ip telephony) asked me cuz he has known me for two or three years and knows this is just how my life goes.... but anyways he asked me....How do deal with this stuff all the time. you amaze me in how u cope with it all.

i do what i can and leave the rest to that is how the cookie crumbs. i have a little saying....chaulk another one up to the visitors today. as in the visitors scored or won the game. just have to chaulk it up and move on to the next issue.

Smile again i love you all and thnk you for the support it is greatly appreciated.

DumpTruck
spook you are an awesome person.. you have great morals and a good head on your shoulders.. i respect that...
i wish i could keep my cool as good as you can sometimes, Smile

[
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4169_random.png

Spook
Thank you that means a lot. Im better when I stop and think for a while before I speak. I get mad really mad sometimes...but that is when you have to step back. I try to step back...I dont always do it. But all you can do is try, and when you try it improves you. So that is why I decided after much discussion, to try this again with a clean slate for all. Im just hoping that everyone can try this with me. Smile

Spook
Well since I talked about it here....I might as hell post it. My aunt passed away this morning Sad. She had sooo many complitations going on with her kidneys and diabetes, and her spine. At least now she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I was suppose to go up and see her today which bothers me.

Jump to Forum: