Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Invisible RTD dont work all time
xxminifrankixx
All is in the title

thx

Evil_Zodiac
it works but the issue is your gun is visable ...that why sometimes it seems like it dosn't work. most ppl put it off a floating gun as a glitch and ignore it ...
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Batty
nah actually it does legitimately not work all the time lol
But it's an addon coding error, beyond our capability to give a damn enough to fix. It's a single level perk and you could probably shoot someone visibly as well as you could invisibly so... deal, I suppose.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

TigerOx
It does not work most of the time.

I will remove it from the RTD options.

Sniper Jesus
I have noticed it 95%+ of the time in the turbo server it works but hardly ever does it in the DM servers

Evil_Zodiac
yeah thats what i was talkin bout turbo reverse it works a majority of the time not sure why it would work different in the other servers

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

BuckPistol
Bailey Bat wrote:
nah actually it does legitimately not work all the time lol
But it's an addon coding error, beyond our capability to give a damn enough to fix. It's a single level perk and you could probably shoot someone visibly as well as you could invisibly so... deal, I suppose.

Don't hate the playa, HATE THE GAME!

Sniper Jesus
way to quote a person and put no additional feed back.........we can read.

Zodiac I think it has to do with the DM setting/mod to gungame. Could cause a server data conflict and result in the default just being placed in but probably something else. The thing is it works more in Turbo then the DM servers. If my vote counts for anything I say to leave invisibility on the turbo and remove it from the other 3 servers.

CronicBob
i miss instant kills Pfft

Sniper Jesus
that was nice minus the fact u couldnt get levels from the kills.....on the other hand god mode was fun

Evil_Zodiac
I miss god mode lol 15 sec of get the hell out of my way or i'm gonna f u up lol

Sniper Jesus
it wasnt 15seconds of get outta my way....hell the entire team would be spraying at your ass and you would just be laughing as you knifed every last one of the fuckers......

Jump to Forum: