Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSS MAP - JEWEL
Batty
I can't remember why I called this Jewel. I hink it was going to be all glassy at some point, but you know me and "wood" right? heh

JEWEL
Arena Style map featuring a simple circular layout, some nice boxes to hide behind (till they're shot away - 125health per box) and... a water feature. Why? I dunno, that's why.

JEWEL DEMO VIDEO
YouTube Video
Batty attached the following file:
gg_dogz-bm_jewel.zip [1.41MB / 545 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 19-08-2012 12:07
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Batty
Should I remake this for CSGO? I can't get a straight answer about this map on the servers. It's either chaotic and fun as hell (since the round's over in about 5 mins, so it doesn't get tired) or people absolutely hate it and find it annoying.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Cheech86
if you read this anddd have the time id like to see another map like frost..... i <3 frost such a damn good map not sure how spawning works in a deathmatch server but in reverse id say its become one of my top 5 maps.....Grin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/150801_101.png

terrowrist
Amazing work on all of your maps man!
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: