Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Starcraft 2 Beta
smut_pew
I'm not here to defend or flame anyone... i just like good competition

I've personally been called into DM to take out sick, we actually became friends this way bc i joined the server saying "i'm here to take you out" and we both got a good kick out of it. Although i have a few less wins than sick (136 vs. 168), Here is how the other stat breakdown goes:

I'll compare Me vs. Sick. We've both logged about the same amount of time.

KDR: 1.9 vs. 1.45
Accuracy: 42.3% vs 36.3%
Gungame level up: 10,752 vs 12,524
Head shot: 5,522 vs 7,843
Leader: 477 vs 600
Level steal: 436 vs. 480
Multi level: 343 vs. 202
Lost level: 247 vs. 331
Last level: 160 vs 219
Wins: 136 vs. 168
Monster kill: 15 vs. 10

As you can see there are clearly tradeoffs in the diff stat categories, which can tell stories about our game play style. I am an accuracy/kdr whore vs. sick who is a kill whore. I gain fewer levels but die less.

Does any of this prove that one is better than the other? That's for you to decide.
At the end of the day, I just like competition.

*edit*
sick you were wrong tho about everyone above you logging in more time and I for sure would never agree with this statement "anyone above me in rank will tell you i will beat them all day long".

Grin
Edited by smut_pew on 06-05-2010 12:09
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

sick
smut_pew wrote:

I've personally been called into DM to take out sick, we actually became friends this way bc i joined the server saying "i'm here to take you out" and we both got a good kick out of it. Although i have a few less wins than sick (136 vs. 168), Here is how the other stat breakdown goes:

As you can see there are clearly tradeoffs in the diff stat categories, which can tell stories about our game play style. I am an accuracy/kdr whore vs. sick who is a kill whore. I gain fewer levels but die less.

Does any of this prove that one is better than the other? That's for you to decide.

*edit*
sick you were wrong tho about everyone above you logging in more time and I for sure would never agree with this statement "anyone above me in rank will tell you i will beat them all day long".

Grin

lol yesterday the stats were different when i looked at them. you were like 13 i was at 10. and exactly i play to win. people are talking about kd. when i play a regular game of cs i go 30-5. but there talking about winning. i play to win. so obviously i dont care about the kd the point is to win. if the game was who can get the highest kd i would do that. also you are the only person that really is challenging. Smile

sick
pretzel wrote:
ok I edited this. I'm just going to break this down from an observational standpoint. mostly.

Your calling out ctrl alt delete, what you need to realize is hes being truthful here, I thought you respected that?

You refuse to play 1 "6 min cheese game" because your too pro.

Your justifying things based off a not great record in a public gungame server?

Your posting on our forums which your clearly too good for just to tell us how leet you are.

You still haven't listed your bnet e-mail address, tourny wins, proof of anything, etc

This brings me to the last block of text I'm writing in this thread. Why are you still here? have you seen your intro thread? I haven't laughed that hard in a while because of how bad I could come out and 1up everything that's important to you and shouldn't be. Really though thank you for reminding me why I stopped playing video games with random people. Why should a recreational activity be fun right?

im here bc its fun. a public server? most servers are public comparing to what a private match? ??

i just told you what my ladder ranks are but im sure blizzard would lie about that or you need some screen shots? how do i explain this being nicely. if you were good enough to play me you would play me obviously bc blizzard would set us to play eachother bc we would be a even match. obviously you dont play me bc your no where near my rank plus you cant even find a friend to do 2s with. im at 1400+ points for number 1 on 2v2 random and with my buddy and no one will ever catch us till they reset the stats.

the whole point of me not playing you is the same thing thats going on here. the kids that talk shit know im better but they still talk shit. so its like what i whoop your ass than what? you make up some gay excuse and call me a douche bag? lol

also you could of one upped me in everything?! o boo who like i give a fuck about a one up. did you not see my intro thread. basically everyone i hang out with one ups me with there 5million dollar homes etc. why would i care about a one up? i was just introducing who i am. im not a huge fucken douche bag that gets mad bc people have nicer stuff than me or have gone further than me. im only 24 and have a one of the nicest car on the roads when i drive and i dont even talk to my parents. where half of you probably suck on your moms titties still and live at home. im happy where ive gone. and im happy for everyone else for what they have done. im just being truthful.

more power too you if your living the good life player. keep one uping me. i wouldnt want you to come out of retirement so i could retire you instantly. ive been in retirement for years now on cs but i still rape all these kids. like is aid before i play 6hrs tops a week avg.

Tolik the Terrible
can we ban annoying kids like sick. Besides the best player in the world at all multiplayer games is Princeess. Common everyone knows that lolGrin

smut_pew
sick wrote:
smut_pew wrote:

*edit*

Grin

lol yesterday the stats were different when i looked at them. you were like 13 i was at 10. and exactly i play to win. people are talking about kd. when i play a regular game of cs i go 30-5. but there talking about winning. i play to win. so obviously i dont care about the kd the point is to win. if the game was who can get the highest kd i would do that. also you are the only person that really is challenging. Smile

I play to win too... except i like doing it in style... im only 26 wins behind and i have a sexy ratio and sexy acc Wink
[img]hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-4141-random.png[/img]

Mikaa
sick wrote:
more power too you if your living the good life player. keep one uping me. i wouldnt want you to come out of retirement so i could retire you instantly. ive been in retirement for years now on cs but i still rape all these kids. like is aid before i play 6hrs tops a week avg.

This wouldn't happen. I know this for a fact.

Scooby
If your so good... go get your own clan snd server and be the best. Obviously we're all "less than"... so go... This thread is closed!

Jump to Forum: