Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
hi im sick.
Steal Your Face
Omg...im gonna puke....

You should go on that TV show...Tool academy....

Ctrl-Alt-Del
yeah.. or the jersrey shore
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

sick
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
yeah.. or the jersrey shore

lmao i dont dress like that or gel my hair. i just know how to have a good time. so many haters in this world.

not so sirent assassin
this thread should be locked or something lol.

IronClaw
Yes, I agree, lock this thread..NOTHING positive ever came out of it and nothing ever will. Better yet, I say just delete it.

Let me tell you what it is to be "Real":

Obviously, in your circle, personal possessions are used to give meaning to your existence (this is made true by the fact that you felt the need to tell us every car you've ever owned). The only "real" facts that we know about you is your arrogant, young, and live on your own. Those three things don't go very far, if at all, to push you anywhere above being someone more important than the average Joe. The people skills you've shown to us in this forum tells me that your "friends" are people who can either be used or are using you to further themselves in society. True friends are ones that will be there for you if you take everything away but yourself. "Real" people are the ones who selfishly try to make the world a better place. Doesn't matter if they are good at anything or terrible at everything. They get up everyday, treat people with respect and have the dignity to look at people as equals.

You don't seem to possess any of these qualities. I've been wrong in the past but I think I'm reading you correctly. I'm not going to be spending any more of my time amusing this thread or this person.
Edited by IronClaw on 26-04-2010 22:26

i have one big eye
voteban.
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

lettuce
hot females are my favorite. how about the lime green lambo?

sick
lettuce wrote:
hot females are my favorite. how about the lime green lambo?

idk who that is, ive seen it at different car meets with a couple other super cars.

sick
IronClaw wrote:
Yes, I agree, lock this thread..NOTHING positive ever came out of it and nothing ever will. Better yet, I say just delete it.

Obviously, in your circle, personal possessions are used to give meaning to your existence (this is made true by the fact that you felt the need to tell us every car you've ever owned). The only "real" facts that we know about you is your arrogant, young, and live on your own. Those three things don't go very far, if at all, to push you anywhere above being someone more important than the average Joe. The people skills you've shown to us in this forum tells me that your "friends" are people who can either be used or are using you to further themselves in society. True friends are ones that will be there for you if you take everything away but yourself. "Real" people are the ones who selfishly try to make the world a better place. Doesn't matter if they are good at anything or terrible at everything. They get up everyday, treat people with respect and have the dignity to look at people as equals.

You don't seem to possess any of these qualities. I've been wrong in the past but I think I'm reading you correctly. I'm not going to be spending any more of my time amusing this thread or this person.

I go to work every day. I open doors for everyone. I buy homeless people lunch almost every friday. I am nice to anyone. All my close friends with nice cars, we dont care about the material things in life. We like cars. We go out in sweat pants and hoodies. And its not like i grew up with all this stuff. I have tons of true friends that I met in thru my entire life growing up. I was elected every year to represent our class in high school.

I guess most of you must be the stereotypical fat gamer type that had his "true" friend in high school all 1 of them. And i guess its right for you to hate me now too, bc you hated me in highschool.

but im sure if we all went out to a social gathering we would actually find out who the true douche bag was. and who knows some of us might actually be friends.Cool

CronicBob
im the baller here...u buy homeless people lunch...i buy homeless people. and my lambo is better than urs cuz its not on gran turismo!

just make sure u respect players in-game...cuz then ill be hatin on u for riz-eal

Fat Bastard
Yeah what Bob said!Angry
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-1909-random.png

not so sirent assassin
sick wrote:
IronClaw wrote:

I go to work every day. I open doors for everyone. I buy homeless people lunch almost every friday. I am nice to anyone. All my close friends with nice cars, we dont care about the material things in life. We like cars. We go out in sweat pants and hoodies. And its not like i grew up with all this stuff. I have tons of true friends that I met in thru my entire life growing up. I was elected every year to represent our class in high school.

I guess most of you must be the stereotypical fat gamer type that had his "true" friend in high school all 1 of them. And i guess its right for you to hate me now too, bc you hated me in highschool.

but im sure if we all went out to a social gathering we would actually find out who the true douche bag was. and who knows some of us might actually be friends.Cool

I call BS on this entire post.

lettuce
CronicBob wrote:
im the baller here...u buy homeless people lunch...i buy homeless people.

LOL! Best response.

Mikaa
sick wrote:

My boat is worth more than your car, just sayin'.
sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs243.snc1/9029_156039381467_515956467_3695912_2311345_n.jpg
Yes, I'm a fat gamer, that happens to be 5% body fat. My life pretty much revolves around mountain bikes, boats, and prettymuch anything else that involves the outdoors.
Oh, I also play cs(the only game I play, cause quite frankly this is an amazing group of people.) on average about 1-2 hours a week.

So before you stereotype us, ask yourself, why start bashing us when we call shenanigans on your whole E-persona? Your shit stinks just as good as mine I bet you. Grow the fuck up and don't start bitching and moaning when you get called out. I don't go into your house and shit all over your floor, why do you have any right?

Kthnx!
Bob is the man. <3.
Edited by Mikaa on 27-04-2010 23:33

sick
all you guys did was bash me for who i am, when all ive been was truthful.

like i said before we all can go to a social event and would see who the true douche bags are. Smile

let the bashing continue.

CronicBob
it def has turned into a bashing session, which i will no longer continue to be a part of. enjoy the servers and make sure to be respectful of other participants.

Evil_Zodiac
you are a douche bag ....that is all
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Jump to Forum: