Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hello Everyone
IhasAcellular
We only hate THE ESPANISH who play in the DM server with their friends, and have REALLY LOUD ANNOYING conversations IN spanish. The servers are english only for the most part.
Thanks for playing on our server, and expressing your love for it.
Smile

CronicBob
we actually dont hate the espanish at all. we just need the rules to be followed. but alas...this is a conversation for another thread...again

i have one big eye
so how about them local sports teams?
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

Scooby
Gentlemen,
While Butch is a DoGz member, he needs to be informed about this issue with his son as it is looking like he is recruiting on our server for his clan under his dads name. If this continues, Butch will be banned for breaking the rules because of his sons transgressions.
What his son is doing is setting a precedent that this kind of behavior is ok. It is not and WILL NOT be tolerated.
Make no mistake, I like Butch, but if he can't get his kid to follow the rules then he will have to pay the consequences sorry to say.

Thank You for Your TIme and Understanding,
Scooby

IhasAcellular
Scooby wrote:
Gentlemen,
While Butch is a DoGz member, he needs to be informed about this issue with his son as it is looking like he is recruiting on our server for his clan under his dads name. If this continues, Butch will be banned for breaking the rules because of his sons transgressions.
What his son is doing is setting a precedent that this kind of behavior is ok. It is not and WILL NOT be tolerated.
Make no mistake, I like Butch, but if he can't get his kid to follow the rules then he will have to pay the consequences sorry to say.

Thank You for Your TIme and Understanding,
Scooby

I agree.......but maby we shouldnt talk about this in the public forum....especially in this guys intro lol.........none the less, I went ahead and told him
Edited by IhasAcellular on 13-12-2009 20:08

Jump to Forum: