Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Ello.
Blubber
Im Blubber aka Jay. Early 20's age, own a house and current work for the U.S. Army as a civilian contractor being a tank mechanic and a small/large arms weapon inspector/repairer. No prior military in me, just something I picked up on as a civilian. Play css, work on my house and build cars for the drag strip as side hobbies or to keep me from thinking of work. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado and work at Fort Carson. Pretty laid back, tend to not say much but will voice my opinion when I believe fit.

Nice to meet who I have thus far on the server, although I was banned earlier tonight =/. Was nice regardless.

~Blubbs Wink

Trainwreck
I have to say about the banning that I thought it was just :X looked like hacks to me :-/ you + some other guy with same tag...

CronicBob
herro

Blubber
lol we both hear it a lot but kP. RESN, my buddy that was also banned for "hacking" has played league css for a few seasons now I think and he's pretty damn good at it. He's the one that taught me how to play and that's how kP. came along, it was just a group of friends that helps each other get better via tips and advice at playing. I learned a lot from him and a few other cal league players and vula, here I am. Although I don't play league (no where good enough) I play a lot of gun game because it's faster paced and I don't get bored as easy. Plus sometimes I just can't sit still with an awp for a whole round. But I can preach I nor RESN hack day and night but people are still gonna believe what they want lol. I think if we'd hack we'd be a lot better than what we are? I mean I still dread playing with terminator and butters cause they're both better than me in my opinion.

IhasAcellular
butters.................................................really?

welcome to the forums sir

Blubber
He's like 3lite campoar magic skillz.

CptnCoke
Blubber wrote:
He's like 3lite campoar magic skillz.

butters is? that would make everyone else a hacker

Blubber
then why are you teapots calling me black? lol Pfft
Edited by Blubber on 25-11-2009 21:54

Mikaa
I can't recall how many times people have brought leagues into their appeal.. Kinda gets annoying after a while..

Blubber
lol Alright, but this isn't my appeal, this is me trying to introduce myself, yet the topic keeps getting adverted. Guys locked my thread before I could even make a rebutal but guessing it wouldn't matter anyhow.

We're actually pretty good guys if you'd take the time to get to know us. Fun to game with and we're more than willing to help people out both in game play and even servers (but that's more resn's agenda, he knows more about em then I do). No one in our group hacks and if you happen to catch us all on at once, take a look at how similar we all play. It's because we all taught each other. But blah blah blah I'm not gonna preach. Like I said I can stand on this soap box but it's not gonna make a difference, you'll believe as you want.

Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day.

~Blubbs
Edited by Blubber on 26-11-2009 11:35

Mikaa
I live in Canada, Thanksgiving was weeks ago Pfft

CronicBob
BUTTERS!!!!! GRRRRR

Tolik the Terrible
cronic you should change your name to cronic the Butters Hater lolGrin

CronicBob
he lives a short drive from me...i should go to his house and pee on his computer!

i have one big eye
computer.... mouth... whatever works for you bobby.

i was scriming with lettuce and silent against blubber and two others and he kept saying he'd have his buds come scrim but he didnt want to get banned for hacking haha.

him and sirent went on and on about it, funny stuff.

anyhoo, hello. it was fun destroying you.

votedestroyftw.
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

Blubber
lol well considering I'm just trying to keep peace here while I play I'd appreciate it if you'd respect my caution towards inviting "my group" to come play with you considering my bud and me have already been banned for "hacking" once. It's not really enjoyable when you guys try to provoke me to be an ass. I tend to not say much to anyone yet I'm still flamed on a roundly basis. I'm just trying to have fun guys. A few people are starting to accept me. It's a slow process I know, but please, don't harrass me.

Thanks,
Blubbs (aka Bubbles?)
Edited by Blubber on 07-12-2009 23:14

IhasAcellular
Bubbles! I like it!

I havent played with you (I dont think?) and I dont have a problem with you.

I'd appreciate it if you'd respect my caution towards inviting "my group" to come play with you considering my bud and me have already been banned for "hacking" once.

Honestly.....I really dont care who your friends are...using them as a threat is childish (I may be missing something here?). You arent the only group/person who has been banned unfairly. It honestly means nothing.

CronicBob
they wanted to ban me because of my huge dong!

haters

TERMINATOR
Oh really, damn...lol *cough*, how about some mota roberta!! Grin
Edited by TERMINATOR on 08-12-2009 06:58
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

ohyesidid
CronicBob wrote:
they wanted to ban me because of my huge dong!

haters

No we wanted to ban you because you think you have a big dong! ahahahahahaha. "Caution: Items in Bobs mirrors may appear lager then they really are" ahahahahah.
Where's BOB??????

Jump to Forum: