Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Possible EVENT!!!
Auzzie
Well im sure if in the case of Raz we can accept his score to be the same as second place or something similar so he doesnt end up on a team of his own Pfft

http://www.acidavengers.co.uk
Spook
Auzzie wrote:
Well im sure if in the case of Raz we can accept his score to be the same as second place or something similar so he doesnt end up on a team of his own Pfft

that is another good idea. see there is ways around just have to think outside the box Smile

Auzzie
Well we can't really say play it on positions because those that aren't in the top 10 can start deliberatly drop places if they wanted to, so the next best thing is the points.... Im sure it wouldn't be too hard to work out a happy medium for it

http://www.acidavengers.co.uk
Wtf
well i still like the idea but thank about it this way i know alot of good/great gg players that only stop buy our server that kick our ass and dont realli have a rank!
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Slamdancecosmopolis
hence why it is for regs wtf.......jeez you don't pay attention!!!!Pfft i think it would be a good idea to have a max points idea and you could easily make it so you take 2,4 and 9th spot add up and minus 3 and thats the points allowed or something like that. just a thought
Loyal to the Clause
HM's greatest Bulldog

tielknight
3vs3 tourney sounds excellent, can't wait to kick some ass, or get mine kicked SadShock

SeVeN
ok knee..then me corex and raz ?? should be a good one ...but what about everyone else ??Wink

Wtf
lol fine then why dont we just random pick teams!
Have every one who is positive they will be there post about it blah blah or something and then random teams like pulling them out of a hat! lol i dont know no matter what thou there is gonna be a team to roll us lol!

Spook
yes but a points system is more even. Or a point system pull hat....done by someone that isn't playing.

Wtf
this is all so confusing but when the time comes im sure it wil be decided

Spook
Even putting better teams against each other is not going to change any outcomes.

Spook
Corex wrote:

4. Dogz memebers that are currently on the TWL roster may not be on the same team. Ex. I cannot play on a team with Raz or Richard etc. (to make things more even and exciting)

what happen to that rule?

Administrator
This thread was an idea thread. those rules weren't the official rules they were merely suggestions. the current rules now allow for any team makeup and seeding will be done by point total so that higher ranked teams will have a harder season.

to further answer the question this rule was scrapped because it doesn't prevent team stacking from non clan members.
Edited by Administrator on 16-12-2007 15:13

Spook
lol

Jump to Forum: