Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
New Englanders!!!
RichardCranium
well it is a private domain so freedom of speech does not apply so watch yourself please

Wheels
Fair enough, but its a shame that pointing out a longstanding, well documented and quite obvious educational disparity between the regions of this country is enough to get people's feather's in a bunch.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

The Deer Hunter
i think you googled that line
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

Wheels
The Deer Hunter wrote:
i think you googled that line
What makes you say that?

The Deer Hunter
comic relief, I thought the topipc was getting to hot in the thread, sorry if you were offended.

SeVeN
Well wheels I am from and live in the south and trust me ..just because those people on your fav. show Jerry Springer usually have a southern accent doesn't mean you should feel better about yourself because you're a yankee..lol and as far as education , I went to school for Electronics and now work for the DoD U.S. and did it all for free with the hope grant..education should be free to whoever wants it .

J Falcone
Back to the Original Topic - Radio Stations...

Depending on what you like, you can get KISS 108 FM (actually tuned at 107.9) Top 40's pretty far north. From the East, you might be able to pull in 97.9FM for much of the same. For a harder line, you can try to tune into 94.3FM or 93.9FM - Last three freq are coming from Portland, ME.

Best of luck.

- J

http://www.jamesmconnors.com
The Deer Hunter
sweet thanks falcone. do you go to school in boston. i do, but i also grew up here.

SexyBeast
I had no idea that there was so many New Englanders in this clan, I'm a Salem, Mass boy here, BUT i lived 90% of my life in Florida, so i cheer for Pats,Sox,Bruins, and Celtics.

and no cracking on Florida Wheels, people aren't a bunch of dumb hillbillies down here like some people think. at least no where near where i live.

kill_me_asap
Glad to hear that sexybeast.

The more New Englanders the better.

Especially, Sox & Pat's fans.

Wheels
SexyBeast wrote:
I had no idea that there was so many New Englanders in this clan, I'm a Salem, Mass boy here, BUT i lived 90% of my life in Florida, so i cheer for Pats,Sox,Bruins, and Celtics.

and no cracking on Florida Wheels, people aren't a bunch of dumb hillbillies down here like some people think. at least no where near where i live.

I'm in FL you dolt. Sad

But you're right. By in large, FL is the least redneck of the southern states, but to make up for it, FL is full of assholes.

mygun
what do you think about Georgia wheels!?!?! Cool

SexyBeast
Alright boys who are we playing? Tennessee or Jacksonville.

and a even better question who do we want to play? i watched the stealer's game and Jacksonville was kicking ass in the first half but lost it on the second and barely won.

Jacksonville is not a easy opponent in the first half and i hadn't really kept up with Tennessee this season.

So someone give me some insight on them (Tennessee that is)

And just in case some of you are rooting for another team in the playoffs, I tip my hat to you and say "GOOD LUCK!" Grin

Jump to Forum: