Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
SubWolfer
pwnstar
Now I could care less if i was just kicked from the server, but a 10 min ban because I kept knifing him off of knife level.... That's just f'ing retarded. And then he puts the reason as "spamming mic/chat" You can ask Mr. X or Prince of W@r and they will vouch for what happened... anywho when 10 minutes is up i'm back to knifing
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-347-random.png

subwolfer
its 10 minutes stop crying, the knifing part was just the straw that broke the camels back you just wouldnt shut up for 2 seconds telling people to f-ck you and telling some dude to leave cause he owned you the knifing when you arent on knifes and waiting till your team shoots me down and knifing me did push the final button.
Edited by subwolfer on 08-09-2009 01:44
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

TigerOx
Go cry somewhere else.

Smoke a bowl for 10 minutes.

TigerOx

Mikaa
TigerOx wrote:
Go cry somewhere else.

Smoke a bowl for 10 minutes.

TigerOx

LOL

IhasAcellular
^what this man said

Snugz
Hahahaha that awesome
"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

pretzel
never piss of a russian dude... They start knifing people in real life at age 7 when they are initiated as men and begin using blood as a condiment. Your lucky you only got a ban.
Edited by pretzel on 09-09-2009 00:23
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

subwolfer
ROFL.....GrinAngry
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

Tolik the Terrible
actually the real age is 6.5 years old lol

CronicBob
wow...dug this one up from the grave

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i guess so, sounds like another sub occuranec. nothing new really. subs seems to drop the ban hammer or make allegations of hacking when he gets owned repeatedly. LOL gotta love'em
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

subwolfer
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
i guess so, sounds like another sub occuranec. nothing new really. subs seems to drop the ban hammer or make allegations of hacking when he gets owned repeatedly. LOL gotta love'em

excuse me ctrl i dont drop the ban hammer if you look i have banned maybee 5 people for hacks and they were speed hacking and aim boting it was obvious. as for accusation yeah i do acuse alot of people of hacking but i dont ban them if i think you hack i will just ban you i wont accuse you. you need to get your stuff straight ctrl before you throw out this bs

Ctrl-Alt-Del
wow sub grow a set man!!! cant take a joke i guess, you russian/ukranians obviously have no fuckin sense of humor!!! lol take how you want i dont give a shit im not the one who does it so.. Cry me a fuckin river justin timberlake Smile

subwolfer
ctrl i have 2 sets, and get your facts right i am neither Russian nor Ukrainian and i am definatly not the one who does it so..... blow me , a balloon you pervert Smile

3DSHROOM
It is funny when you accuse dogz members of hacking tho Wink

Ctrl-Alt-Del
lol dude im good at making balloon animals!! wht do you want me to make you??Cool

ohyesidid
I think he wants a sheep in galoshes! I find it funny that when you compliment Sub he does not argue if you call him Russian or Ukrainian, but when you critics him all of a sudden he is neither Russian or Ukrainian! ahahahahahahaha! But seriously he wants a sheep in galoshes and some soft music.
Where's BOB??????

subwolfer
i want a wolf and as for you yes the reason i am neither Russian nor Ukrainian is because i am from Belarus

ohyesidid
Your a walrus?? What?? ahahahahahaha!
Where's BOB??????

IhasAcellular
WOOT! Sub rockin da walrus!!!

Jump to Forum: