Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Shipoopi
Wtf
Name : John (wtf)
Sex: Male
Hobbies: My son, Ignoring haters, Playing Steam games, Football, and searching for a job.
Thoughts: Nothing in life is harder then living in another man's shoes. The grass may be greener on the other side but chances are its lonelier. Nothing in life is worth losing your family and friends. If no one is perfect am I glad I'm no one.

OK enough about that. I normally play Cs:s a lot but I don't have a rig that can handle it so I don't. Within the last 3 months I was kicked out of my home and told to basically live on the streets. Since then I have been interviewed 5 times and still have no job. My father is starting his own construction business. The name of which is [big]"JTJ Construction"[/big]. I am currently enrolled in Michigan works youth program to help me get a job and a place to live. I do not get any help from the state in the form of money, that includes cash assistance and food stamps. I am a poor ****er with nothing going for him right now. I sleep on a couch in my grandmothers living room, and wash my 5 pair of jeans every Friday. I am lucky enough to have family that will support me in my time of need and get me from place to place. My family understands what situation I'm in and helps when they can. I was a big walker and runner when i was in high school and it shows. I will walk anywhere from 10 - 50 miles if I really want to. I only get to see my kid on the week-ends and I'm not permitted to go to his house. May 4Th is his first B-day and I cant even buy him a present or a card. When I was growing up in school I was the kid that got made fun of and only had friends in school. I was lucky enough to get 3 friends out side of school. I no longer talk to any of them and really wish I did. When I play football I love big the halfback or the wide-receiver. I also play a bit of baseball in which I like to play center field and second. When I get asked what do I regret most in life they would think I would say being a young father, but there wrong I regret never finishing school. The fact that I can do the work and i was lazy or just didn't want to eats me inside. When I took my GED pretest and I passed it with my lowest score being 83% I regretted it even more. I hate life at times and wish I could take my life but I'm the type of person who cant stand people who even cut themselves. All in all my life doesn't suck nor is it really bad if anything its just not staying together.
Edited by Wtf on 26-04-2009 18:25
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Mikaa
Hang in there John, your a really good guy. I too regret not finishing high school but eh, shit happens, you'll get it if you really want it.
Your real lucky to a have a family to help you out, I've got a roof over my head, that's just about it.
If you need anyone to talk to I'm here for ya bro.

The Deer Hunter
hang tight buddy, good times will come. keep on truckin man, I'm here if you need to talk to someone.
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

Wheels
I hear that about the tough times. Word on the e-mail vines in my company is that they are going to take away our 5 series BWMs and reissue us 3 series BWMs. I've been steaming ever since I heard that. This recession is disgusting. Me.... in a 3 series? Anger inducing it is.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

Wtf
Lol wow horrible to read this now! Knowing that almost a year has gone by and not much has changed! I still do not have a my GED and I still don't get to see a lot of my son. I did get a job over the summer and paid well but alas it was only a summer job. I currently live with my mother in her basement. (Who hasn't heard this story before?) Some of the Changes are that I now have my Gaming rig so Cs:S is back. I Don't sleep on a couch anymore and I feel more like a family member then I have in a long time. So again my life doesn't suck nor is it horrible its just not staying together! Frown
While having Cs:s back in my life I would like to throw out there that I have interest in becoming a [*DoGz*] Member again.
Edited by Wtf on 08-01-2010 16:27

i have one big eye
too long didnt read.
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem.
-Jerry Garcia.

CronicBob
jesus christ man...i would suggest watching ducktales until u get the necessary motivation to get a stable job. at that point i would start saving money, with the exception of forking over some bucks for ur kids birthday presents. when enough money is collected i would suggest getting it all in small change and then piling it into a large mound. then i would recommend diving into it and swimming around.

but getting a job would be the first on my list, my friend.

lettuce
you would talk about ducktales..

IhasAcellular
duck tales is quite epic indeed.

Glad to see that SOME things have improved.

Shaggy
Welcomr back wtf,good to see ya man
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

Scooby
Good to see you around again. Just an FYI for the members... when it was just me running things for awhile (pre-Tiger), WTF really helped me out alot with being able to keep things up and running. Please know while he's had his setbacks, he's always been loyal to the cause. Thank you for your help WTF and it's good to see you again.

Scooby

Wtf
Thnx everyone and thank you scooby. I Know i was a little twerp back then. I had my head in the clouds and my ass in my mouth but I've grown quite a bit from then! I hope to be staying for a while and it is great to see all and hear from all of you again.

Fat Bastard
Hey ShipOOpi whats goin on?

And DuckTales is the SHIT!!

Wtf
Lol im doing good hoping another job falls threw its an On-call job but still pays the bills.I have a boi on the way he will be here around June 11. Umm havent played Css in about a year so im getting back in the groove... Other than that trying to get into [*DoGz*] and livin i guess.

Jump to Forum: